There are requirements you must now meet before you can enter Tenerife to help prevent further outbreaks of Covid-19 on the island.
British nationals will no longer need to present a residency certificate to enter Spain. The Spanish Government has confirmed that travellers arriving from the United Kingdom from June 21 will not be required to self-isolate on arrival in Spain, however, they will be subject to the following three requirements:
- Provide contact information and any history of exposure to COVID-19
- Temperature check
- Undergo a visual health assessment
Read Our Updates On The COVID-19 Outbreak On Tenerife Here
To enter Tenerife or anywhere else in Spain, you must now fill out a form ether online on the website, or using the official app to obtain a QR code which must be shown at the arrival airport before you will be allowed to enter Spain. This is scanned on arrival at passport control before you can pass through.
The form is so the Spanish authorities are aware of your recent travel history and any Covid-19 related symptoms. It is a legal declaration. To complete the form, you need your address in Spain (hotel or apartment complex), your contact details so you can be contacted if needed, passport number, and you must also give details of any recent international travel.
The form can be completed on the website then print off the QR code, or you can download the app on your mobile phone where the QR code will be stored ready to be scanned on arrival.
Spain Travel Health Form
To download the app on to your mobile phone, enter ‘Spain Travel Health’ in to your app store and download the Spain Travel Health -STH app. Fill in the details as required.
Download Spain Travel Health form here
- You must wear a facemask everywhere on the airport premises.
- Respect the markings and footprint signs throughout the airport to ensure a distance of 1.5m.
- Keep a safe distance, wear your facemask and follow the recommended hygiene measures (cough into the crook of your elbow, wash your hands, etc.).
- Hand sanitiser dispensers are available throughout the airport.
- Only use a bottle or container at the airport’s water fountains.
Read our extensive Tenerife Cornavirus COVID-19 Outbreak Updates
For more information see Aena website